Located near the Fox River, Plano provides locals and visitors with cultural opportunities, entertainment, and renowned architecture that includes the Farnsworth House. Plano’s breathtaking landscapes, historic properties, and picturesque parks provide the perfect surroundings to complement your wedding.
Wooden Paddle has been creating inspired, first-rate pizza for Chicagoland residents since 2013. Today, you can experience Wooden Paddle’s wedding catering service firsthand at your Plano reception.
Our chefs will delight your guests by creating artisan pizzas right before your eyes with Wooden Paddle’s custom wood-burning oven. Discover more about creating a wedding reception as unique as you by calling (630) 326-8150.
Can a Quality Wedding Catering Service Be Affordable?
At Wooden Paddle, we believe in helping you bring your wedding dreams to life without costing you an arm and a leg. Once you receive our quote, you can rest assured there won’t be any surprise fees or shady pricing.
We’ll answer any questions you may have to ensure we are comfortably within your budget before moving forward.
Ensuring you are happy is our number one priority. Our quote is easy to adjust, and we are always delighted to find ways to make it work within your budget.
What Does It Cost Per Person for a Plano Wedding Caterer?
Every wedding menu is unique, so there is no one-size-fits-all pricing for Wooden Paddle’s catering services. Costs are generally calculated based on your guest list size, menu selections, and the service method you’ve chosen.
The following catering packages are modestly priced from $34 to $79 per person. Each sample package listed below is a place to start, and items can be added or subtracted as you’d like:
- Package 1 — This package starts at $34 per guest. It includes one appetizer, four of Wooden Paddle’s signature pizzas, one dessert, and one salad.
- Package 2 — This package begins at $46 per guest. It consists of two appetizers, four Wooden Paddle signature pizzas, one dessert, one salad, and place settings.
- Package 3 — Package 3 starts at $79 per person. It gives you two appetizers, four signature pizzas, one dessert, one salad, place settings, bar service, bar glassware, and linen tablecloths.
A team of on-site chefs is included in any of the packages, though servers are billed separately.
The number of servers you’ll require is contingent on the serving style you’d prefer and your final guest count:
- Buffet — Our staff manages the buffet table throughout your reception and requires fewer servers.
- Cocktail — Cocktail style allows your guests to relax and mingle while servers circulate with your food and drinks. This service style requires more servers than
- Family — Family-style service requires more servers available to serve food to your guests at your tables.
Set-Up and Breakdown Fee
A 10% set-up fee will cover the cost of liability insurance, ash wood for our pizza oven, serving ware, disposable tableware, trash disposal, on-site kitchen set-up, and on-site kitchen breakdown.
How to Book Wooden Paddle for Your Plano Wedding
To hire Wooden Paddle’s wedding catering service for your Plano event:
- Schedule a tasting — Call our event coordinator to schedule a free tasting for two at our Lemont kitchen. You can choose four different pizza varieties during your tasting, plus appetizers, salads, desserts, and drinks.
- Develop a plan — Our event coordinator will listen to your vision and help you develop a reception plan that meshes with your style and budget.
- Get your price quote — Once you choose the items you’d like to serve, you’ll receive your completely transparent quote. We can easily add or subtract numbers from your guest list, menu items, or service features any time before your nuptials.
- Set your date — After falling in love with your menu items and making your decision, you’ll want to lock in your date. At this point, all we need is a signed contract and a 50% deposit. You can pay with a check, debit, or credit card. Now the date is exclusively yours.
A One-of-a-Kind Wood-Fired Oven Experience
We tow our custom-built wood-fired oven right to your Plano-area venue and park it wherever you choose. We only require a 10 by 10-foot space for our mobile kitchen and 12 by eight feet for our oven.
Each oven cooks food for up to 300 guests using high-heat, low-smoke, locally sourced ash firewood. If your guest list has more than that, we have two more ovens we can tow over!
Bar Package Selections
If you choose to provide alcoholic drinks, we have several bar-service packages to choose from. Each of them includes wine, beer, and a range of spirits. They also include a choice of two handcrafted cocktails:
- Spritz + Circumstance — Fruity Giffard Pamplemousse liqueur mingled with a Prosecco-based spritz, grapefruit juice, and Ketel One Vodka.
- Scofflaw — Your guests will love this Prohibition-era with our house-made pom grenadine, lime juice, Very Old Barton Bourbon, and Gallo dry vermouth.
- Fire + Ice — Enjoy this cocktail with Nuestra Soledad Mezcal, habanero bitters, simple syrup, lime juice, basil, and passionfruit liqueur.
- Don’t Take It For Pomegranate — A flavorful mix of Q ginger beer, Prairie Organic Vodka, house-made pomegranate grenadine, simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Apple-Sauced Old Fashioned — A blend of Laird’s Applejack, Angostura bitters, Rossville Union Rye whiskey, lemon, and demerara cane sugar syrup.
Your quote’s cost includes a hydration station stocked with non-alcoholic options, disposable drinkware, and the use of our mobile bar.
Our bar staff will also have sodas, garnishes, fresh-pressed juices, and mixers on hand to skillfully craft our delicious libations.
Wooden Paddle Will Help You Create a Lifetime of Memories
Wooden Paddle wants your wedding reception to be as beautiful and magical as you are. Call today to reserve us as your wedding catering service.
Once you do, our event experts will take care of all of your catering details, letting you focus on whatever else you need to. Call now to schedule your free tasting at (630) 326-8150 or let us know your event details using our online contact form.