Since 2013, Wooden Paddle catering service has specialized in gourmet, on-site wood-fired pizza catering. Our trendsetting concept promises to add fun and flair to your Streamwood wedding.
We offer a one-of-a-kind interactive experience that will keep your guests talking about your wedding for months to come. Our artisan pizzas are made on-site by our talented chefs. We hand toss our own fresh dough and then fast-fire them before your eyes using our custom wood-burning oven.
Call (630) 326-8150 and experience the most flavorful, mouthwatering wood-fired pizza matched with the highest quality catering service in the Tri-Village area.
Create Your Personalized Menu
To get started, call us to schedule a free tasting for two. Our wedding coordinator will book you and your spouse-to-be a time to drop by our Lemont restaurant at 212 Stephen St.
Sample most of what we serve to better understand what you want included on your menu. You’ll choose drinks, desserts, salads, appetizers, and four different pizza varieties. Be sure to bring your appetite!
What Does a Menu Package Cost?
Once you decide on your favorites, we can help you build a personalized menu. A few things will typically determine your menu package’s price — the service method you choose, the size of your guest list, and your menu choices.
Fully customizable sample packages may include:
- $34 per person — This package consists of a salad, four types of Wooden Paddle’s signature pizzas, an appetizer, and one dessert.
- $46 per person — This package includes place settings, two appetizers, one dessert, four types of Wooden Paddle signature pizzas, and a salad.
- $79 per person — For $79 per person, you will receive linen tablecloths, place settings, bar service, bar glassware, and may select one dessert, one salad, two appetizers, and four signature pizza types.
Included in all of our menu packages is our team of on-site chefs. Servers are billed separately. Pricing doesn’t include staffing, set-up, sales tax, or gratuity.
Other Catering Service Event Fees
Should you choose Wooden Paddle as your wedding catering service, all we need is a signed contract and a 50% deposit, payable with a debit card, check, or credit card.
We also ask for a 10% set-up fee, which pays for:
- Travel — We tow our oven all over the Chicago area. The first 15 miles are included. We will add additional travel fees of $1.50 per mile for weddings past the 15-mile radius from our Lemont kitchen.
- Insurance — Specifically, liability insurance.
- Oven set-up and firewood — The set-up of our custom pizza oven, plus locally sourced ash firewood to bake your pizzas.
- Kitchen set-up and breakdown — Setting and breaking down our pop-up kitchen at the end of the night.
- Utensils — All utensils to serve the food.
- Disposable tableware — China, linens, and silverware are available to rent for an additional cost.
- Clean up —Trash disposal and clean-up.
- Event minimums — Catering minimums apply. Please call our event coordinator for additional information.
Where Do You Park Your Pizza Oven?
We typically need enough space to park the pizza oven and assemble our workstation. It can be towed to any place you can park a vehicle (curbside, driveways, parking lots, etc.) The minimum amount of oven space we require is 12 feet by eight feet and an additional 10 by 10 feet for our mobile kitchen.
Select Your Venue or We Can Make Suggestions
Streamwood’s offers stunning wedding backdrops, boasting beautiful churches and quaint historical landmarks.
If you are getting married outside Streamwood, we have catered at, or are on the list of, preferred vendors for several Chicagoland sites, including:
- Storybook Gardens
- The BRIX on the Fox
- Ellis House & Equestrian Center
- Warehouse: 109
- Firehouse Chicago
- Prairie Productions
- Noah’s Event Venue
Even if we are not included on your venue’s preferred list yet, we may still be able to cater for your wedding. Let us talk to your venue coordinator.
Choosing Your Drinks for Your Bar Package
You will have an array of optional bar packages you can build to supplement your food menu selections. Choose a beer and wine package only:
- Miller Lite
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- House white wine
- House red wine
Or choose one of three packages that incorporate the beer and wine selections plus two handcrafted cocktails, Prosecco, and spirits, including:
- Bourbon — Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig Small Batch, Maker’s 46, Angel’s Envy
- Tequila — Corazon
- Scotch — Johnnie Walker Red Label, Johnnie Walker Black Label
- Whiskey — Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, Suntory Toki
- Rum — Flor De Cana, Captain Morgan Spiced
- Vodka — Prairie Organic, Tito’s, Ketel One
- Gin — Ford’s, Beefeater, Hendrick’s
All of our bar packages also include self-serve hydration stations, sodas, fresh-pressed juices, ice, garnishes, disposable drinkware, and the mobile bar set-up.
Enjoy a Worry-Free Reception with Wooden Paddle Catering
The difference between a successful reception and unsuccessful reception may ride on the wedding catering service you choose. You don’t have to worry about dried-out chicken or over-cooked steak. Our skilled chefs assemble your pizzas with savory sauce and fresh toppings, then fast-fire them perfectly every time.
Let Wooden Paddle take the worry out of one of the most significant parts of your wedding plans, so you can focus on what’s important: your friends, your family, and each other. Call us at (630) 326-8150 to set up your free tasting for two. Or fill out the “Book Us for Your Event” box on this page, and somebody will get back to you right away.